Paul's Paralegal

80 Palmer Rd.
Hamilton, Ontario L8T 3E9
Tel:(905) 581-3602

Small Claims Court Matters

In Ontario when two parties have a civil dispute, a claim for monies, there are two courts they can go to. The Ontario Superior Court of Justice – Small Claims Court – SCC for matters involving claims of less than $35,000. The Ontario Superior Court of Justice that handles all civil claims above $35,000. An individual can choose to forego anything above $35,000 if they wish to proceed in SCC. This does not include court costs…

Information contained within this site is NOT legal advice!
You should always consult with a paralegal or lawyer. Even if you use this site or consult with me, this in no way consitutes a retainer, whether for bundled or unbundled services, and no paralegal-client relationship exists unless and until you receive written confirmation in the form of a signed retainer agreement.
You accept any risks with the use of e-mail or other electronic communications
If you have any questions or concerns reagrding this disclamer, please fell free to conact me at: